This is a legal adult social network, you may see nude photos, videos, and vulgar language so please only join this site if you are over the age of 18. We never hold your information or sell anything you add on to this site to anyone for any reason. At any time you can easily delete your entire profile from the profile settings page. We never read your messages and barely have time to monitor all posts so if you see something you find offensive or think anyone would find offensive please do report it our member support team via text or phone call +13606021444 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Pacific Standard Time. This site is 100% free to be a member and free to store photos and videos as well. This site is for legal adult social networking only and is not for illegal activity of any kind. Members who violate our legal policy will be removed and their IP will be banned without warning.
Membership is required for the protection and privacy of all members. You must register for this site in order to gain access to any of our members information or viewing photos. This keeps us all safe. Keeping a site register only lessens the likelihood of harassment, rape, unwanted aggressive behavior and even murder. If you make yourself available on any adult site you always run the risk of being viewed for all the wrong reasons and this is why we require login and registration. This site only supports legal social networking and if at anytime you feel like you are being forced to register or you feel unsafe around the people you are with. Please call 911 right away or you can even text them, yes almost all 50 US states have adopted being able to text 911.
Who we are?
Free adult social network. We collect no fees for any reason on this site.Our website address is: http://www.afterbackpage.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- First and Last name(optional make it up for all we care)
- Age range(required)
Comments & Replies
Media & Videos
You set the privacy settings on all of your albums and photos. Including your profile information you can select one of the following settings for each photo or all photos on your profile:
- Friends only.
- Group members only.
- Logged in members only.
Of course we always comply with law enforcement if they request access to the site for any reason but your information as far as messages and photos from your profile is kept at the level of privacy you set when you set up your profile unless law enforcement has a legal warrant to retrieve that information it will remain private. If law enforcement would like to submit a request or any legal paperwork regarding access to one of our members they will have to go through our contact us options for immediate assistance.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
We monitor analytics through Google and this information is always kept private and never share it with any other company, other then Google obviously. The tracking only has IP information and is limited to tracking views and length of time spent viewing each page of the website. Location is tracked but only limited to the city where the viewer is located and never an actual address. The source, meaning where you clicked on our link for example Twitter feed, Facebook feed or google search.
Who we share your data with?
- No one, no third party links, we will never ask for your credit card.
- The location information is simply for other members to locate you.
- You can always put the word private or none does not make a difference.
- Unless you cause harm to one of our members then you better run because we will cooperate fully with law enforcement.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our email: email@example.com
How we protect your data:
- We require logging in.
- Our site does not currently have an SSL certificate
- We do not ask for any credit card information or personal information.
- We do not require real names or address information on any of our forms
- This site was created for entertainment purposes only and is not intended for personal data from you or any of our members
- Personal profiles requesting appearance stats are optional.
- You can set your profile to friends only in your privacy settings.
- If you need your photos email us and you will have them all zipped via email within 6 hours.
- If you need to delete your account simply go to your profile settings and find the “delete account” tab.
- If we suspect you are a minor or someone flags you as such you are removed and banned without question.
What data breach procedures we have in place:
The information we collect is never personal we do not collect sensitive information such as birthday, birth place, or anything that is private to the point where people would be able to identify you. And we ask that you please not put that kind of information on any website for the public to view for your own safety. When adding photos you can simply change the name of the photo, otherwise comments and sending messages are the only other activity where you may put in personal information. This website is for adult entertainment purposes only.
What third parties we receive data from:
- Google Analytics.
- Various plugins required to run the site.
- For specific information on these plugins and CMS info please use the contact us page!
- Spam protection services.
- To speak with the owners of this site please also use the contact us page.
- No other parties involved.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- If we find a member who is violating the law by posting illegal content.
- We do not give warnings and their IP is banned immediately.
- If a member contacts support stating they are being harassed by another member we also block the person suspected until a proper investigation can be done.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements:
We are located in the state of Arizona and follow the laws from United States Federal Government.
If you are a member from over seas and your country has different policies as far as maintaining information on websites and rules or policies then please refer to US laws and polices before adding content to this site.